I reached my reading quota last year (15 books) and I’m challenging myself to read more than that!
I feel blessed that I enjoy reading so much and there’s a lot of good books to read, and even more because even if 2010 hasn’t left, I already have books lined-up for reading! These books are given by friends, colleagues and family as Christmas presents. Tis the season!
1. The Millenium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo – have to buy
- The Girl who Played with Fire – given by my Monito Theo
- The Girl who Kicked Hornets Nest – have to buy
2. Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom – given by my cousin Diana
3. The Fallen series by Tom Sniegoski
- The Fallen – given by my cousin Aris
- Leviathan – have to buy
- Aerie – given by my cousin Aldwin
- Reckoning – given by my cousin Aldwin